Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The board of Ricardo Salgado told by those who have received – Business Journal – Portugal

The story had already been told but always in the third person. In the inquiry commission, José Guilherme speaks in the first person about the reason started to invest in Angola.

José Guilherme wanted to go to Eastern Europe, and it is known now, to have been a Bulgarian company. A council of Ricardo Salgado took him to Angola. But it all started because of the crisis.

“I started to experience difficulties in real estate and construction in 2006, anticipating the crisis that came to settle in 2008. These difficulties felt obrigaram- me to seek new markets where I could develop my business and make means it needed to honor my responsibilities, “begins by answering the civil constructor.

In the letter to the parliamentary committee of inquiry into the management of BES and GES, José Guilherme reports that “had received good indications on the property development market and construction in Eastern European countries, particularly Bulgaria and Poland” “I was inclined to go to work there, and even if I remember well, come to set up a company in Bulgaria, “continued

But then a council of the former leader of Banco Espírito Santo changed this intention:.” Dr. Ricardo Salgado board, which called my attention to the difficulties they might face in these markets and advised me to consider Angola, and also because I can not speak another language other than Portuguese, I ended up deciding for Angola. “

This story has been advanced as justification for “liberality” of EUR 14 million that Jose Guilherme gave Ricardo Salgado for betting in Angola. It has now been reported by the person who received the advice in response to the inquiry committee.

At this time, the civil constructor has interests in more than 20 companies, of which, according to him, only three have interests or interests in Angola.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment