Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Chinese Group trades exclusively purchase the New Bank – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “If not for Barca did not go out of Celta” – Nolito – The Spanish international Nolito says that their future will certainly, or at Barcelona or at Celta Vigo. The former Benfica player says that is happy at the Galician club and that if not for Luis Enrique’s team also will not leave for any other.
 
 “If not for Barca did not get out of here, I do not care to receive offers from other clubs. I’ve had many offers in which earn a lot of money, but I’m happy here, I feel player and feel the affection of the people, “he confessed the striker 28 years.
 
 However, Nolito belies that has already been contacted by Barcelona. “It’s a lie what they have been saying. So far I have received no offer from Barca, “he said.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment