Friday, November 21, 2014

What Socrates said about concealment of capital in July – Business Journal – Portugal

What Socrates said about concealment of capital in July – Business Journal – Portugal

In July, José Sócrates has reacted angrily to news that gave involved in the scandal Mont Blanc. This Friday was arrested on a different survey. But investigating suspected tax fraud, money laundering and corruption offenses.

No one knows why José Sócrates was arrested late this Friday, November 21 . It is known that there is a process originating in Mont Blanc, nor is it included. The survey, which shall include their arrest investigates’ suspicious of tax fraud crimes, money laundering and corruption. “

A few months ago, Socrates spoke about capital. “Never” had to move capital, said on RTP when it advocated a news magazine Saturday, 30 July, on the grounds that it was being investigated under the case of tax corruption Mont Blanc.

The Attorney General’s Office, who confirmed the arrest to interrogation, writes that the “investigation is independent of the survey called Mont Blanc, having not had the same origin.”

But the crimes that is suspect who is under investigation undergo capital and corruption. Themes that the former prime minister said this in reaction BBC1. “If we are talking about a case of concealment of capital, capital is needed to hide,” he defended himself.

“I have no account abroad. I never had accounts in foreign capitals or have to move. In France, have an account of CGD has always been my bank. I have only one bank account for more than 25 years. I have no savings, “said the official, in reaction to the news of Saturday directed that the PGR was keen to deny to say that Socrates was not being investigated as part of that case.

“When I moved to Paris, I asked for a loan can be a sabbatical and be able to live without working, as I was this year” said the former official, who was studying in Paris. “My heritage is declared to the Constitutional Court since I am deputy for over 15 years,” he said further.

Specifically on Mont Blanc, Socrates says unaware involved. “I have no capital, I never had accounts in foreign, do not know anyone of Akoya, one that is often referenced in case Mont Blanc.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment