Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Press review “ADSE retreats in private to cuts’ – Business – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “I do not think Deschamps is a racist ‘- Benzema – Striker Karim Benzema got out of the European, after problems off the pitch with mate selection, but does not think the picker Didier Deschamps is one racist, like other French personalities (Eric Cantona) said.
 
 “I do not think Deschamps is a racist. Now he was pressed by a racist part of France. It must be said that in France there is an extremist party that reached the second round in the last elections. I do not know, so if the decision was only Deschamps, because I always had a good relationship with him and the president of the Federation. Well, all because I have no problem with anyone. I have over 40 million fans on social networks and say that people did not want it to be called. This is ridiculous and not true, “Benzema said, speaking to Marca.
 
 Still, the striker revealed opening to return to the French team.
 
 “Sure. a rule was invented: I’m not selectable … But in sport do not understand the reason for this decision, because the judicial plan was not judged, I am not guilty, so we have to wait for the court decision. If you want to go to the selection, so I’m available because I like football and play in my selection. ”
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment