Wednesday, February 24, 2016

New bank with a loss of € 981 million in 2015 – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “I am waiting for the right moment” – Mourinho – Jose Mourinho is now in Singapore, where he discussed his future. The coach ensures that you are not worried, waiting for the right moment to start new project career.
 
 “If you have to return tomorrow, I will return, but always think it’s better to wait and not rush. Bide his time. Start at the beginning of next season, with a new design, is the best for me, “said Mourinho.
 
 Asked about the possibility of replacing Louis van Gaal at Manchester United’s command, the Portuguese coach said:
 
 “I read so many different things. One day they say yes, the other says no. Another to go to China, another will return to Italy … I went to Milan and said they would return to Inter, now I’m in Singapore and will probably tell you that I will be the next picker this country. ”
 
 “The truth is that right now I have no job and I’m happy about it,” he stressed Mourinho, stressing that is take the time to be with family and friends.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment