Friday, February 5, 2016

Government postpones 2017 fall of TSU to pay up to 600 euros – A Bola

                     


                         
                         
                         “I was bored and decided to say something interesting” – Pellegrini – confirmed officially what had long suspected, Manuel Pellegrini refused again approach the exit of the coach of Manchester City at the end of the season, to make way for Pep Guardiola.
 
 “It is important to talk about this season, not the next. I will not talk about it. I speak only of this, “said the Chilean, he confirmed that before the club, on Monday, the change of coaches:
 
 - I was bored and decided to say something interesting.
 
 “It is important that everyone knows that I knew what was happening and nobody did anything on my back,” he reiterated.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment