Monday, October 17, 2016

Minister of Economy says that the tax on soft drinks is for “health reasons” – The Ball

“Rooney? Here is a first choice” – Mourinho – Manchester United’s manager, José Mourinho, came to the defense of Wayne Rooney and ensured that the advanced continues to be the first choice, this after the player has lost his place in the selection and come to be the target of strong criticism. “Rooney has already been “injured” so many times, so I think I can not do anything else. The time came for him to recover from that which has been done against it and the best place for this is in your home. At Manchester United, he has not lost his place. My job is to choose the teams, my choices. I have 24 players and to me he is a first choice,” said Mourinho, in a Press conference. Manchester United faces on Monday Liverpool, one of the games most anticipated of the journey.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment