Monday, October 10, 2016

Nobel prize in Economics to Oliver Hart and Bengt Holmström – The Ball

Vanderlei Luxemburgo was fired by replace Ronaldo – Vanderlei Luxemburgo, coach of Real Madrid between 30 December 2004 and 4 December 2005, revealed, in an interview with Fox Sports, the episode that motivated his dismissal of the Spanish club. “I Was doing a good job, the trend was to continue to improve, but Florentino [Perez] said goodbye to me at the end of the game against Getafe, which we won 1-0. Beckham was sent off in the first part and in the minute 43 of the second replaces Ronaldo, the Phenomenon. In Madrid, they want to play; I want to win. The president was upset, he told me that he could not take Ronaldo because the fans want spectacle,” said the brazilian. “I told him that I had been hired to win games and finish with the hegemony of Barcelona. I reminded him that it had been he to go to Brazil to hire me and I told him that if he wasn’t happy, I was ordering though. Today he would not, but ruling some can approach a coach or player when the adrenaline is at the maximum”, underlined Luxembourg.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment